Monday, July 17, 2006

July, July, July

I don't ever remember the weather being this HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Hello--105 degree heat index--otherwise known as heat stroke...

Well, don't worry we really haven't stepped outside unless we've had to. I have never more appreciated central a/c than I do right at this moment. We may live in a place 1/2 the size of our last place, but it is about 4 times as cool temperature-wise.

We still haven't sold our house--but I'm praying evermore that someone, somewhere will want it. It's killin' the old pocketbook...

We had an AWESOME vacation. I will try to get some pictures uploaded soon. We were basically about 15 miles outside of Nashville, IN in the middle of nowhere. It was so quite and we had fun doing nothing some days or shopping some days. We cooked out, ate out, pigged out and slept in--could you ask for anything more? Maybe an air conditioned beach, but I don't think they have anything like that right now.

We are now back into a regular routine at home. Joe starts back to 5 day weeks in August and I am still working 1-2 nights a week at Sorrento's. I love my two beautiful little girls and a great husband...LIFE IS GOOD.

1 comment:

ret said...

Air-conditioned beaches. You may be on to something ;)Glad things are going well...aside from the house not being sold...love the pics!!