Thursday, September 27, 2007

Moving Day into the Tent





Call me crazy, but if it's gonna be 80 degrees in September--why not set up a tent to play in!!


Carissa and Jocelyn moved all of their toys and outdoor furniture "indoors" today after Joe and I set up a tent for them. We've had the tent and really only used it once or twice and loaned it out a handful of times, but now the girls actually have a place to set it up...


THEY LOVE IT. As I sit here typing, I can hear them giggling and talking while playing inside their "new home away from home"


Thought I'd post a few pics...

2 comments:

ret said...

What is it about a "tent" that little kids just love. I think it makes their world more "their" size. Shawna always loved playing in ours when Kev would set it up for her. She was a little older, but she actually had some friends over to sleep in the tent once; complete with TV/VCR and snacks of course. It was just feet from our living room windows but it was another world for them! I remember my dad drove across town to scare them! Not sure they ever fully recovered :) Good memories...enjoy them!

The Warner Four said...

Hey Rachel! I didn't know you guys moved to Pana. I'm from Tower Hill, most of my family is around Pana. How are you?

Love, Courtney