Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Birthday Party and Birthday...

That describes the rest of our November. I love this time of year because I get to celebrate my daughters' birthdays. This year we are celebrating their birthdays together--it makes it fun and they still don't mind it yet. This may be the last year we'll be able to pull it off, but that's okay.

Thanksgiving will be new for me this year--I'm actually not pregnant, not a new Mom again, and we'll actually be in our own place. I am (drum roll please...) actually cooking it all myself!! I could live to regret it, but I've gotta do it sometime...It'll be tough to stick to my diet, but I'm determined to try as hard as I can.

Jocelyn will be turning 2 on Thanksgiving and Carissa will be 4 a week later. I've already bought one gift for them to share (yeah, right) and I will still try to pick up a couple more things before their birthdays.

We've been staying pretty busy...life can really get like that quickly! School is still moving right along for both Joe and me. Carissa is loving and learning so much in preschool...Jocelyn pretty much never stops--she's just like I imagine Joe was as a kid!!

We'll be excited to see family over the next few weeks...it's always great to spend time with everyone.

2 comments:

ret said...

Love the new look of your blog. Looks good. Sounds like your life is full and happy. Good luck with the thanksgiving feast...I'm sure you'll do great. Don't worry about impressing Brian...anyone who confuses a spoon rest with a ladle and tears open a tea bag to brew a cup can't be that hard to impress :) Sorry B. Some memories are just too good let go...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

Barbara said...

The new look of yr blog is so beautiful! Seems that here xmas is already arrived!