
Well, we've come to the time where we will be leaving in less than two weeks!! I never thought it would get here and now it is almost time...
*Right now, we're preparing for our weekend garage sale!! I've never down one, but I definitely am hoping to get rid of a lot of clothes and other items...
*I've bought some clothes for the girls and just washed them and packed them right away--unfortunately the weather has been cooler so I haven't even had to take any of the "warm weather" clothes back out and put them to use.
*We are now only 12 days away from Florida and all it has to offer--and I don't know if you can tell, but I am pretty darn EXCITED!!!!!!!!
*We will be graduating our little Carissa from her first year of Pre-school and having the honor of watching her first tumbling, tap, and ballet shows next weekend. I can't believe that the school year is already coming to an end...She'll still have another year of pre-school since she's still too young for starting kindergarten next fall. We're happy she's made good friends and enjoying the whole learning process...
*Hope you all enjoy a little bit of a warmer week this week than last!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!! 12 days!!!
How excited are you!?!?
It's hard to believe that Carissa is old enough to be in school and in dance classes!
I hope you have an amazing time at Disney World! If you guys love ice cream (like Jon & I do), make sure you check out the little ice cream shop at the end of Main Street. It's on the right hand corner as you face Cinderella's castle! We love to get ice cream just before the fireworks!!!
Enjoy :)
Hi Rachel, how are you? I've been tagged by a friend of mine about 6 things that I like to do... Do you want to play with us? See the rules on my blog and write about what you like to do. Greetings, Barbara
Hey Rachel! I just got back from Disney World and am thinking that we might have been there on the same day! I was in Orlando, but only went to Disney this past Tuesday. I was at MGM.
How crazy if our paths would have crossed. :)
Hope you are doing well!
Kristen
you know what's really funny, I thought I saw someone that looked like you--I don't know if it really happened but that would be crazy...
Post a Comment