I am bound and determined to make Spring start! I stripped the beds this morning, changed the girls' comforter from the flannel one to the Spring/Summer one, washed our comforter and hung it out to dry (actually sunny enough to do it!) and did alot of laundry. Everyone ALWAYS comments about my status on Facebook, because I always say I'm doing laundry and homework--BUT to be honest, that's what I do outside of taking care of the family!!!!! So close to being done with college and relaxing a little this summer...
The countdown to Disney World is...68 days! I am SUPER excited and I know the girls are too, because they keep looking through the Birnbaum book and finding new things they want to do this time around!
Joe was in a meeting this morning and the girls watched "A Bug's Life" this morning in their pj's until I finally had them get dressed about 10:30! It was a relaxing morning for them, that's for sure. Did a little reading and writing this morning and this afternoon. Still have some work to finish up for Monday, but ahead of schedule compared to most other weekends!
Off to bed for now! Carissa did't take a nap today, so she's wiped out and Jocelyn is still "chatting" away with Daddy in the living room...
Really looking forward to spending some time outside this week with the warmer weather we're supposed to get! The girls go a little stir crazy when they only get a short time outside on the colder days...only 5 days til the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment