Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring has Sprung...




So, I am going to try harder to update my blog instead of always going directly to Facebook for awhile...I think.

Life is pretty crazy right now, but I am loving just about every minute of it. I've been wrapping up classes in time for my college graduation (actually 10 years after when it "should" have been), babysitting more than I had in the beginning, watching my girls become more and more like "little ladies", running them around everywhere, and really looking foward to having the summer free of homework. I am excited to focus my energy on organizing, purging, and an overall "OVERHAUL" of the house. I need to get rid of so much, have a great BIG garage sale, and my new goal for this summer (or maybe a start at least) is to learn more about gardening. I never thought that I would want to do it--but I am REALLY looking forward to it. I want one of those yards that everyone drives past and says, "Wow! That's beautiful!" I don't know if it will be like that this summer, but I'm willing to start the learning process this spring/summer. I want something that I can walk out and look at and say, "I did that" and feel proud of it all. I know I have plenty to be proud of, but I just want something that I can really "dig" into and work on over the next few years. Do you know what I mean? Granted, I don't have a huge yard (heck, its not even mine--its the parsonage) but I want to try and make it something nice to sit out in and enjoy the view and smells of the beautiful flowers.


If anyone has ANY advice, let me know! I am truly looking forward to the next few months and hope everyone is as excited for Spring as I am!!!!!

Enjoy the nice weather we shoudl be getting in the next few days here in the midwest!

No comments: