Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day...


Well, we all wore green, had something green at lunch (white grapes--but they're really green, right?), and we played outside and enjoyed the beautiful day we were blessed with...



I didn't have classroom class last night, but had to do some online stuff during the day. So, today I felt refreshed enough to start next week's homework already!!! That has to be crazy for me, right? Oh, well--now I only have two papers to do before next Monday (as well as the two articles for the writing!)


Oh...and I'm pest control "expert" this evening...I killed the biggest, ugliest spider I have ever seen (outside of those creepy ones in the zoo) I tried to figure out what kind it was...this is the only picture I could find that closely resembled the dead body I have in a baggie!!! Wanted to keep it just in case it was a "bad" spider!


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh my God, I hate spiders... when I see one I call my husband! I can run very fast!

The Mollet Family said...

Lucky me, I was the only grown-up at home...Carissa wanted me to bag it up and let her take it to school!