So, today we are inside...the girls were out on Sunday in the rain alot, so they both have runny noses and we have enough "stuff" inside to do anyway! They did "crafts" this morning...watching a little TV, and then lunch together...
This week we are going to the first screening for Kindergarten for Carissa!! I have written about this on Facebook, but not so much here. I am overwhelmed with feelings about Carissa starting school this next fall! I never thought I would feel this way, but I am really sad and excited for her all at the same time! I know she will to well, behave, and blossom--but I just can't believe she's ready for school (all day Kindergarten!!)
Well, this is the last time I want to think about it until August...I've got the whole summer with her and we will have fun doing everything!!! We are excited about planting flowers, trying our hand at a vegetable garden, and just "being" outside!!!
I have 3 more weeks of school, then graduation, dance recitals, zoo trip, and then vacation!!!!!!!
DISNEY COUNTDOWN~32 days!
1 comment:
Julia's still got one more year of being at home before Kindergarten and I am already dreading it! I am having Clay take the first day off as moral support for me! I think it's easier on the kids than the Moms!
Post a Comment