Graduation is over...and I am so happy I'm done with undergraduate work...HOWEVER, I start Seminary in the fall (I got a pretty great scholarship, so I thought I'd try to get a good start on the work). The first picture above is of Brian C., Kira M., and me SOOOO happy to be done and now considered COLLEGE GRADUATES!!!!
NOW, we are preparing for Disney World. We have been counting down the days and they are down to "single digits" and we are REALLY excited! Tonight, the girls are watching VHS tapes of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios--getting even more excited about the trip! Tomorrow we have Carissa's Preschool Field Trip to the Scoville Zoo, so we are going to rest up tonight and are really looking forward to the rest of the week and of course NEXT WEEK IN FLORIDA!!!!!!
DISNEY COUNTDOWN~4 days!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Thanks, Barbara!
Post a Comment