Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall!












We took a quick trip to a local produce patch and got some mums and pumpkins for the front of the church. There were new doors put in about a month ago and it wasn't really decorated for anything yet. The church purchased two stone benches and then we went out and got some mums and pumpkins! Jocelyn thought it was great to be out and about with only her parents, I think. Sometimes, you forget that you are watching her sometimes because she's so independent! She loved the little straw maze and pulling the little wagon around with me.
Carissa is doing GREAT in school as is Jocelyn. I've substituted a bit for Jocelyn's class, so I see more of her "in action" than I get to with Carissa. Everything seems to be going great...enjoying the cool temperatures as much as we can and hoping to get to spend some time relaxing and having some "family time" this weekend.



Happy Fall!

No comments: