Thursday, November 5, 2009

November...

This month ALWAYS brings mixed feelings...so many different things and changes each year.
I turn 33 in about two weeks...is that old? It feels old some days, but then again, it feels like it was yesterday when I started college...THANK GOODNESS I don't have to do that over again!
Jocelyn turns 4 on the 22nd--seriously, where did the last 4 years go? She is loving preschool, becoming more and more like her Daddy, and really feeling out her own personality.
Carissa will be 6 on the 29th--REALLY, how did that happen so quickly too?!?!?! She LOVES school, loves dance/tumbling/ballet, loves Daisy Scouts, and pretty much everything she's tried so far! She really doesn't have many fears--well, except a few bugs still : )
Life with two WONDERFUL girls and a GREAT husband has been, well GREAT! There are ups and downs, but overall it's been a great life! We have so much to look forward to with adding to our family in the spring, watching the girls grow and learn, and learning so much more about God's plan for our family...

No comments: