Well, Carissa finished school strong, Jocelyn had a great Preschool Graduation, and Dawson is growing and developing so quickly!!!
We spend most of our days outside (other than the rainy and stormy days!) and our evenings outside--but with the addition of Dad to play too! I finally feel like I'm back to myself after the drama that was my last pregnancy, but am overwhelmed with how great the girls are with Dawson and our adjustment has been pretty good!
Six, and out of kindergarten, seems to be a tough age for Carissa and the rest of us to deal with. She seems to have gotten a little too much freedom and now thinks that she is in charge...needless to say, she has spent quite a bit of time on her "mat" for timeouts. I know she wants to be older and wiser, but she is recognizing that we mean business when we say "treat others the way you would want to be treated" and just seems to be a little slower understanding it right now...I know she'll get there!
We are excitedly looking forward to our FAMILY VACATION with my parents and my brother and his family too! We are heading to Wisconsin in July and we have no plans outside of just relaxing for a week. We haven't had a vacation like that in...well, I don't know that I've ever had a vacation like that! Of course, following vacation, I jump right into VBS...which almost needs a vacation following it...but I've decided, I'm not stressing myself out over it this year...it's fun and I have to remember that its for FUN!!!!
I will be trying to get some pictures taken of the three kids SOON! I want to post some more and hoping for family pictures soon too!!
1 comment:
Very nice the new layout with the complete family pic! Lovely!
Post a Comment