Friday, November 25, 2005

Our Newest Addition


Introducing......


Jocelyn Ainsley Mollet was born on Tuesday, November 22 at 7:52 a.m. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. She is beautiful, but we may be a little prejudiced...

6 comments:

W. Wilson said...

Yet again, another beautiful baby daughter for the Mollett family. I am way happy for you guys and hope that both mother and baby are all doing very well! It is very exciting!

W. Wilson said...

oh crud, I added an extra "t" to Mollet in my previous comment... I've done that ever since college and you would think I would have learned by now...I give you my apologies!

The Mollet Family said...

We'll forgive you Wes Wilsonn...just kidding.

Hey, I don't know if you've talked to Joe lately, but we're moving back to Illinois...give him a call sometime.

ret said...

She's gorgeous!! And I can't believe Carissa is two already. I remember the day she was born and how her Uncle Brian was beside himself with wonder. It's awesome you're moving to LCC...your mom and dad must be really excited!! Take care and God bless you all through the holidays and keep you safe!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I am so excited for your family and I can't wait to see the baby in person. Mom said she is beautiful! :)

W. Wilson said...

Yeah, Joe called me from the Chicago airport around 2-3 weeks ago to tell me about the news of going back to the alma mater. It sounds really cool and I plan on calling him soon to chit chat and get all the details (as of that phone call, it hadn't been officially announced at Lincoln just yet).