It's Friday and I just realized that within the next 4 days, we will be a family of four...it still seems so strange to think about it let alone write about it.
I haven't slept much this week and it's probably my last week to get good solid sleep for the next year of my life!!! Why does that happen...when you need something the most, it just doesn't happen! Don't get me wrong, I'm totally thrilled at the fact that we are having another little girl and it's going to be great, but I'm sure I have the same fears that most women have when they get ready for their 2nd, 3rd and so on...I fear that I won't be able to "do it all" and I have to become comfortable with that idea. I'm not going to have a clean house, like I did before kids, right?! And I'm not going to look my best for the best part of most weeks, but I'm still going to be the best I can be, and I'm going to succeed and fail from time to time. I often think that we put too much pressure on ourselves to be perfect and we're not!! I know YOU ALL KNEW THAT, right? Oh, well...
On to more important things...I've started the Christmas/Winter decorating so it looks like it is half Fall/Thanksgiving and half Christmas/Winter in our house. I don't know that I'm totally into it this year, but I love seeing snowmen decorations until about March...I also have already written my Christmas letter, lost it due to a computer problem and am in the process of re-writing it. I guess I wasn't supposed to get that far ahead of the game...It just seemed like the best idea 2 weeks ago!!
Well, this will probably be it for writing blogs for a little while, but we will definitely post pics of the family...SOON!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey! I'm excited... it's only a matter of days now! I look forward to hearing of all the good news... a family of four!
Post a Comment