What does that mean? I have a hard time getting my housework done, let alone blogging...
We've spent time recovering from Joe's first season as a college baseball coach; suffered through Jocelyn getting her first two teeth;enjoyed watching Carissa learn more words, songs and pretty much repeat everything we say; and adjust to living in Lincoln again. So, pretty much staying at a steady pace right now.
We visited my brother and sister-in-law in Chicago for Easter, spent Memorial Day with Joe's family and my parents, took a trip out to Pittsburgh to work on our yet-to-be-sold house, and we are preparing for our first family vacation since we were part of our "original" families--that seems odd to say, but you know what I mean. We are going to spend a week in the Brown County area doing anything we want or nothing at all:) I can't wait...
Not too much going on elsewhere in our lives, so I will make this short and sweet. I promise to get some vacation photos up as soon as possible when we return.
God Bless and Happy 4th of July...
No comments:
Post a Comment