I think I've blogged about the frustration of trying to sell our home, but some days I am just going crazy for the stinkin' place to sell. I know the right buyer is out there, but I just wish he/she/they could find it and find it SOON!
I am however looking forward to the fall. We will be able to go to the Lincoln Balloonfest for the first time in nearly 6 years and Carissa will love seeing all of the balloons. We've seen a few practices around town and she just loves watching them. They'll be right across from our place at the Logan County Airport for launching times. We're going to cookout and have as many people by as we can over that weekend. Then in September we'll take our annual trip to Brown County. Fortunately, this year we'll make the trip in 4 hours or less instead of 8 hours or more like the last 4 years:)
We then look forward to my friend Rachel's wedding in November and then we will celebrate Carissa's 3rd birthday and Jocelyn's 1st birthday--also in November. I also turn the Big "3-0" in November, but I'm trying to forget about that!!
Things are great here. Joe is starting the scheduling for his fall trips and he is excited about Seminary classes.
My dad's book came out last week and I'm pretty sure he can write some decent stuff that others will want to read--just kidding. I'm so excited for him. It's called Revelation's Rhapsody and it's available at www.collegepress.com.
3 comments:
When's the balloon fest? Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend...my sister and her kids would love something like that...
Was hoping your house had sold. Must be getting annoying:) Or well past that..
I've been waiting for that book. Checked a couple times and didn't find it...I'll look today. Pretty cool.
Tell everyone hi for me! Happy end of summer...
Love, Loretta
Loretta, if you go to the website it's the featured selection on the very beginning of the website...
Got my copy today in the mail. Can't wait to read it! Exciting!
Post a Comment