Well, fall has fallen. We've had rain, sun, rain, sun and some more rain today.
We are watching our two girls--GROW, GROW, and GROW...Carissa talks about everything, tells us everything, and thinks she can DO everything. My parents keep commenting on how it's like watching me 28 years ago. I'm guessing they are talking about the independence thing, or the tantrums. I'm going with the independence thing--I think it's just a myth that I threw tantrums!!
Jocelyn is crawling everywhere, and she is trying to walk along the couch and pulls herself up on anything she can reach. She is different than Carissa, in the respect that she really doesn't eat all that much. Carissa was an eater from the beginning. Jocelyn is usually too busy trying to watch whatever Carisssa is doing at any given time. She still lights up when Grandma walks into a room and just screeches at any random thing. They are both loving being near "Gwamma and Papa" and I don't think they'll ever tire of seeing them.
I started a Monday morning Bible Study with my friend Stacey. We drive to Mt. Pulaski on Monday mornings and the kids play downstairs while we have a session of one of Beth Moore's books/video sessions. This week was our first one and I know it will be a challenge, but I think I really need this. I've not done any kind of Bible Study since last fall, so I do need to connect in a way other than church service.
Joe is already practicing for baseball. They started yesterday and will continue working out until the weather gets cold and then they will work on "indoor stuff". He has 20 guys right now, so I hope its a sign of a good season. He started a seminary class and will be doing an intensive week later this fall. He really seems to enjoy it all.
Hope all is well with everyone. Trying to keep up on this blogging stuff along with everything else.
3 comments:
Which Beth Moore are you doing? I'm getting ready to begin Daniel and looking forward to it. Going to do it with the ladies on staff during our lunch on Weds. Should be good.
The house sell yet?? Hope so. If not, sorry to ask :)
Post some pics of the girls. They are always so cute. Looking forward to seeing that brother and sister-in-law of yours soon. It's been a while.
Sounds like your fall is off and running. Ours is as well. Can't believe it all goes by faster and faster all the time. Take care and God bless!
Loretta
We're doing the Daniel study...it's eye-opening. I asked my dad when and if he's studied Daniel. I think it made him really wonder if he wants to review it--it was studied sometime in the early 80's.
Finally something I can catch him on!!
I'm loving the Daniel study...how about you??
Post a Comment