We have finally sold our house!!!! I feel like that song that plays when something miraculous happens on TV or something, but we are so excited. We still don't really want to confirm it totally until we hear when the closing is, but it seems pretty definite. So relieved to know that we don't have to worry about a winter's worth of gas bills, mortgage payments and all that could go on with an almost empty house. Needless to say, we are excited to tell everyone, but it still seems strange, every once in awhile, that we don't really live in Pittsburgh anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm just a little sentimental about it still...but I am not sentimental about the money it will be saving us!
On to other things...
Carissa is working on the potty training thing yet again. I know we will have her, or us actually, trained by the time she starts high school, but it is just so hard to discipline myself into being patient enough for it. I'm not a patient person, but I want to be for this...I'll just keep trying--or I mean I'll just let her keep working at it.
Jocelyn is trying to take steps. She is truly amazing...she just wants to keep up with her sister all the time. She pushes her little walker-type toy up and down the hall chasing Carissa. They really try to make each other laugh all the time and its great to watch.
Joe has traveled alot the last 2 months, but will be around more until baseball starts up again...
Well, I'm kind of trying to organize the girls' room, so gotta run...
1 comment:
That's awesome. I can't imagine how relieved you guys must be. Awesome. Post some pics of the girls when you get a chance. I'm sure they've changed a lot...
Post a Comment