I'm really pumped about this Bible Study I'm doing. I love coming back and asking my Dad questions or making comments from it and then discovering that he doesn't know all the answers--I knew it!!!!
It was nice this morning to get back into the swing of things again. The weekend we went to Brown County, we got a flat tire leaving Nashville again. If you remember we had a flat this same time last year leaving. This flat left us with purchasing a new tire for the vehicle we only have for a few more months--crazy. The other crazy part about it all was that the guys at the tire store forgot to put the wheel cover, or hubcap, back on and we didn't notice until Covington, IN--about 2 hours from where we got it fixed. So, last Monday I called not once, not twice but three times for someone to try to find it. They said they had found it and would mail it out to me. Today, I open the envelope, which obviously did not have the entire wheel cover in it, and discover the inner circle of SOMEONE ELSE'S hubcap/wheel cover. Wonder if they've realized they are missing this or not? Or did they just find something that said Honda and think this girl won't know the difference--it'll fool her. Well, I'm not the fool this time. Give me a break--I'm not stupid. I sat and giggled for a moment then began my quest yet again to get a hold of the proper Walmart employees/managers to help me out. This time it only took 2 phone calls--on my part. I don't know for sure but maybe they aren't able to dial an outside line at Walmart, but they tend to have a problem returning phone calls. I've read that some want higher pay for their employees, but they would probably need to impress me a little more on the customer service end of things if I had anything to say about it. Anyway, it boils down to the fact that they are going to replace--I hope. We have to turn the vehicle in for it's lease return at the end of March--do you think we'll have a cover by then?!?!?!
Then, to top of coming out of the nice weekend we spent in Nashville, both Carissa and Joe were sick on Tuesday into Wednesday and then I caught the shorter version of whatever they had by late, late Saturday night and early Sunday. I hate being sick on the weekend because it makes time just fly by quicker than a normal weekend goes by. Okay, now I'm rambling.....I will try more blogging later this week, maybe some new pics of the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment