It's been awhile since my last post. It's also been a rough week and I've tried not to blog and cause more harm than good.
Well, the girls are great. Carissa is ever increasing her vocabulary (some words are ALWAYS better left unspoken--if you know what I mean) Jocelyn can say "Mama, Dada, Papa, Ama(grandma), Ba (for Bob the Tomato in Veggie Tales) and she says Hi and Bye on the phone and to people most of the time. It's been so cold we try to only go out about 2 days a week to just "get out". Joe started baseball practice so he's busy, busy. I started school on Monday night and will go for the next 2 years and complete my Bachelors Degree in Human Services. I just want to get it done and be done with it--knowing it's taken me more than the alotted 4 years, its now nearly 3 times that length.
We are enjoying being home in Lincoln, but things are kind of up in the air as to what the next step may be. We know that I need to finish school and that is the primary focus! If only I had started a year ago, but I have to know that it was an adjustment into this job and it will continue to be adjustments throughout the next few years with the girls growing up and all that.
I've rambled enough. Hey a friend of mine was in Africa for about three weeks and she has an amazing story and amazing photos.
If you get a chance go to www.nimrodnews.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment