I'm hoping to post some this week because we got a new camera and I just can't wait to get some good pics of the girls. We've been trying to spend as much time together before Joe leaves for awhile with the baseball team. He leaves Wednesday and I really don't want to think about how long they'll be gone, but it will be hard to keep up on everything. I've never liked it when he's gone, but I'm going to try to make the best of it by trying to finish up at least the "daytime potty training" with Carissa. She has done SO well and I would consider it completed, except she does wear Pull-ups while she naps sometimes. She's taken a few naps without changing into one and has done fine with it. I'll be happy if I can get her to wear them only at night. She knows she has to go to the potty if she wants to go to pre-school after the summer. She loves to tell everyone what she's done each time, but nothing like what my mom says my little brother used to do. He used to make everyone come in and look at his "work" and would announce it by saying "Ta Da!!" I think maybe he might still do this, but nobody really wants to allow his "Ta Da's" anymore...
Well, gotta try to get the naps started. Enjoy your time looking on through Blogdom.
2 comments:
Every deuce deserves a "ta da!"
That was funny. Really, really funny.
Post a Comment