Life has such a strange way of making you think about so many things throughout a day...
Today, for instance I thought about these things:
1) Today's weather has gone from a little warm and humid~then rainy~then calm~stormy~then rainy again~now just plain windy and cool...the amazing central Illinois weather never ceases to amaze me.
2) I've also tried to think about how Jesus felt this week (or at least sometime close to it) knowing what is fate would be. Was he scared--just a little? Were his disciples wondering what the rest of the week held--more healing, more traveling, or what? Where was his mind while not in prayer with God? Was he just calm or was it kind of like today's weather--all over the place? Sorry, I'm usually not this way, but so many things going through my mind today
3) Life is so unpredictable. I've been following the life of a little girl named Regan. She has been very sick and her parents are trying to love her as much as they possibly can for as long as they possibly can--and she's so young. I pray during the day, I pray during the night when I can't help but think of them. I just pray every time I think of them throughout each day--not knowing how she is doing, but reading their blog and keeping others up to date about each day's events. Their blog is www.routefive.blogspot.com
4) Life in general. It is so full of great events and sad events. I'm not trying to be a downer in today's blog, but life goes by so quickly and sometimes we don't even take the time to enjoy it. I feel like sometimes I'm constantly doing everything to keep a clean house, clean kids and an organized home, that I don't even get to enjoy just "relaxing" time with my family. Why can't life just slow down--or do we have to slow it down?
Well, I'll move on from here...just a few thoughts going through my mind.
Enjoy your Easter and remember what we are observing...
No comments:
Post a Comment