Monday, March 12, 2007

March Madness

In our family we've had more than our share of March coming in like a lion...

Joe left on February 28th for an 11 day trip with the baseball team...

Jocelyn went into the hospital on March 5th...for 3 nights...

Joe calls to let me know that the van's back, right tire came off, yes off, of the van while they were driving 70 mph down the freeway somewhere in the middle of their trip...

Now, Joe is home, Jocelyn has nearly totally recovered, and all is well. How can it be that life can get so crazy, SO QUICKLY?!?! We've settled back into the normal day to day activities and life is great again...

School is going really well--as far as I can tell. I can't believe I will be able to actually finish my degree going one night a week for classes. It's amazing how life works--allowing me to attend a program that works around my lifestyle, not my lifestyle having to adjust around class schedules. I do ALOT of reading (well compared to what I did in college 12 years ago) and many reflection papers each week. Much of the reading has me thinking about how to organize myself enough to keep up with life's daily needs. That topic will probably be on the front burner for many years to come...organization!!

Hope everyone's as excited about the warmer weather as I am. I was never one for the hot months, but now that I have two small children, it's nice to know I'll be able to get out and play with them outside ALOT this spring and summer. Carissa and Jocelyn have already been out at Grandma and Papa's house to draw with their sidewalk chalk--it was nice enough for them on Sunday to be out with a light jacket to enjoy the day...

Life is great, God is great and that's pretty much all I have to say about that...

1 comment:

ret said...

What was Jocelyn in the hospital for??? I didn't know. Brian has been a very bad boy. He didn't tell me. You'd think he'd gotten a new job or something...