I always know when it is within a week or so of taxes needing to be filed. Joe hides himself in a room with the tax forms piled up next to him and sits to input all of that "stuff" into the computer program--TURBO TAX. With a name like that, shouldn't it take less than like 5 minutes. Not so my friends...it may take quite a few days to process everything, at least on our end. Sometimes it's great to see the numbers go in and then show us what we "may" get back. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not so good. But everything is done, with a day and a half to spare!
I just finished my final project for my second class for school. It was a Life Plan for myself and it was a little more work than I thought it would be, but I'm glad I am done with it. Now, next week I start a class called Foundations of Bible Study. We'll see if I get any of my Dad's knowledge in this area!!
Spring is here again this week--hopefully to stay. Can't wait to be outside more than the time we've had to spend indoors over the last 10 days or so. The girls have a little cabin fever I think. They are so active and they need to be outside. I NEED TO BE OUTSIDE WITH THEM.
Enjoy the nice day...67 degrees-WOO HOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment