
These girls never cease to amaze me. We had, by far, the best photographer for their pictures this year. We try to go as early in the morning as we possibly can and they are the best at getting pictures.
Carissa was all attitude--I don't know where she gets it from and Jocelyn was all about distractions--I DO know where she gets this from :)
Enjoy your preparations for the upcoming holidays!!
2 comments:
What a great picture! The girls look beautiful!
Merry Christmas, you guys. :)
The girls are adorable and getting so big...love the white background...
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! I get to see Brian and Sarah in two weeks! Can't wait. It's been a long stretch...and they're staying the night at my house! Still won't get to catch up on everything but it's better than nothing. Have a wonderful Christmas season!
Post a Comment