At the beginning of every year I struggle with the decision to make resolutions or to not make the dreaded resolutions. Well, this year, I decided to set goals--not make resolutions. There's a difference, right?
So, the year is off to a great start so far. We had a great ending to the year with family, friends, and plenty of celebratory food!! Now it's back to the real life--housework, school, and life in general! The girls and I have had a girls week, while Joe has been in part of his intensive class at LCS this week. We've stayed up a little later, played play-do, watched some new movies, and just stayed warm--inside the house!! This weather has dampened any playing outside this week. This weekend is supposed to warm up, so maybe we can get out soon.
Hope everyone had a great end of 2007 and start of 2008...
1 comment:
Happy new year to you and yr beautiful family! here it's snowing... perfect time to stay at home and watch Disney movies...
Post a Comment