You may call me crazy, but there are a few things I am looking forward to this year
1) I am actually planning a family vacation. We are going to Disney World!!! Its been on my list of places I want to go and WE ARE DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) I have focused alot on getting our eating habits to the side of actually eating healthier and I am pretty darn proud of it. We don't keep many snacks around, we've cut back on eating out and really learned to eat less and less.
3) I am also looking forward to being able to buy all new clothes this summer. I've already taken off 25 pounds and hope to have about 40 more off by the end of June. I've felt better than I have for a long time and I can actually do things without running out of energy!!
4) I'm half way done with school. I will have a 9 week break this summer and I will be doubling up twice on classes for about 12 weeks, but I will hopefully be graduating in May 2009!!!!!!!!
5) I am coordinating VBS for our church. I could be crazy, but I'm totally looking forward to it right now...We'll see how I feel the weekend after it is all done!?!?!
6) I've really enjoyed being at home with the girls...Jocelyn has gotten to have time to herself while Carissa at school 3 days a week and Carissa is loving school and learns more and more every week.
7) Call me crazy (again), but I am looking forward to driving to Orlando for vacation. The girls will be able to see so much along the way and it is going to be nice to get away from everyday life for a few "MAGICAL DAYS" with the Disney Crew...
I hope you have many things that you are thankful for as well as things you are looking forward to...
2 comments:
Rachel!!! 25 lbs! You go girl! That's awesome!!! I'm sitting here dreading getting back into a routine of sorts....the whole realization that I can just never stop and wanting to :) But I read that and thought....I want to keep at it...40 lbs by summer would be an awesome goal. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm proud of you. Do it while you're younger....so much easier than fighting it mid-life. And Disney World sounds like a memory in the making. And you'll feel so much better walking around and on rides. Good for you!!! Go Rachel!
I've been to Disney's world in LA some years ago, there wasn't Anita yet! I loved it, it's a dreaming place! I definetely want to come back with Anita, when she'll be a little bigger (trip is too long!).
Post a Comment