Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disney World Countdown

Days Remaining Until We Leave for Disney World: 103

Days Carissa and Jocelyn think it is time for Disney World:0

Hearing their excitement about the rides, pools, and meeting Princesses: Priceless...

I am so excited to hear the girls be so excited about going to Disney. I know I've blogged about it before, but their excitement is also my excitement!!

Carissa is ever learning--more and more each day. She is always going and going and trying to learn more every day. She is learning to write different words and drawing pictures of her family. Preschool has helped with everything--she gets along with pretty much everyone and learns about so many different things each week.

Jocelyn is the discoverer in our house. She builds things with blocks, Lincoln Logs, and trying to climb to the top of anything and everything--and then jump!! I hope riding the Peter Pan ride won't give her too many ideas :)

As we count down our days until vacation, we have many celebrations to take part in between now and then. I hope everyone remembers the reason for this season that we are in this very moment...

1 comment:

ret said...

So jealous. Never been to Disney. Shawna finally got to see her Princesses but she was a junior in high school and went with the music dept and not her father and I. Sounds like a great time in the waiting...enjoy the countdown!