I know, I know--I should be posting a picture of Jocelyn trying to use the potty, but she is learning when to try and when to test me. Anyway, she thinks its funny when she has a wet diaper--she has a specific walk when she's too wet and now she has something we call
THE DIAPER DANCE!!!!!!!
Disney World Countdown: 92 days
2 comments:
Hey there!
Funny you should find me :) I read your blog frequently...and have been enjoying your countdown to Disney World!
Jon & I LOVE to go there! We've been there 4 times in the 5 years we've been married! We need to pick a new vacation destination this year, but are ALWAYS tempted by Mickey!!!
Jon & I are doing well. We are only traveling in the summer now, which is amazing! Hope we can catch up with you sometime soon!
Sara :)
Ok...at first glance I thought she had a Jasmine doll tucked in the front of her diaper :) Lol.
Post a Comment