Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter

Disney World Countdown: 64 days!!

Legos retrieved by the "Search and Rescue Troopers" a.k.a. Mom and Dad: 0

The first question out of Jocelyn's mouth when she wanted to play on Saturday--"Can I play with Legos?": PRICELESS

Well, Joce has yet to "show" us that she really did eat a lego...What can I say? She keeps us on our toes!! She has made a full recovery and is trying to get into trouble again with anything she can get her hands on!

Carissa is just ecstatic that her dance show is coming up at the end of May. She knows that we leave for Disney World after school and dance are over. She is still ever learning at Preschool and continues to be amazed by all the great things that Mrs. Ethridge teaches her!

The girls have learned about Jesus' death and I'm excited to hear them re-tell the resurrection story after church this Sunday...They learn and recite some of their lessons each week. I'm always listening when one of them tries to tell Papa about something they've learned and jumble it all up, but still make it a great story to listen to.

Enjoy this amazing season that we have to remind us of what our Heavenly Father has given us!

No comments: