Brian, this is for you...
Carissa found a one dollar bill on the ground going into their favorite restaurant this past Tuesday...
If memory serves me, tradition is that the two girls have to share it, right...
Remember back to Anaheim, California, week of the NACC. We were walking down the steet by the convention center and I look down and find a twenty dollar bill on the ground. The excitement overcomes me, only to have my parents explain to me that I would have to split it with my brother!!! What?!?!?! I don't know how many times I got in trouble because I walked around looking at the ground and I finally have luck in doing it! And then I had to share it?!?!
Memories, memories...shouldn't they share it too?
2 comments:
Lay down the burden of your anger, sweet sister of mine. I'll give you $20 to do so. But you have to split it with Joe.
We are one now that we are married, so I can take care of the financial restitution...
Post a Comment