Well...school has started for Carissa. She is in her second year of preschool (late birthday) so she is at the same school with the same teacher. It was difficult for us to explain that she would have a new group of kids in her class. She seems to be adjusting well--but she's only had two days thus far.
Jocelyn and Carissa are taking dance classes this year!! Jocelyn had to be potty-trained before she could go and she waited until the week before--but she did it! They are in the same class and they are really both enjoying it all.
I have gotten back into the swing of things with classes and am really looking forward to finishing my degree--hopefully by May:) I will be very busy this year, but I am so excited about finally finishing college...
The weather has been great here in Illinois. The girls got a little bit of a cold, but it doesn't seem to slow them down. They have the energy that I dream of!! We are getting ready to take our annual trip to Brown County this coming weekend--I live for that weekend. It's just so great to get away, relax, and do a little bit of shopping~
Well, I will post some pictures after our weekend trip. We always have some good ones!
2 comments:
It is almost November :).....your fans are wanting a new post.
There...I hadn't even read this until today and I had posted last night...haha
Post a Comment