Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh, these Midwest Weather Weekends...

So, today was the perfect example of "Midwest Weather" because starting yesterday we had rainstorms, thunderstorms, sleet, and then by morning we had a pretty decent dusting of snow! The girls thought they should be able to build a snowman, but by the time church was out there wasn't much of the white stuff left! Oh well, they'll be happier with the warmer weather tomorrow...hence the second part of the "Midwest Weather" because tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 60's...


Tonight the girls and I ordered a pizza, had some popcorn with the pizza and are relaxing at home tonight...well, they are--but I am still trying to finish up a paper for tomorrow night's class.


We did get to make a purchase for the parsonage this weekend...a new fridge!!! So exciting and it gets delivered on Wednesday!!!!!


Hope everything is going well for everyone! I hope to get a bit of cleaning done tomorrow and actually PUTTING the laundry away that I'm always doing....ugh!!


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I want a fridge like that! It is good to read your updates!

The Mollet Family said...

And I love reading your stuff now! The boys are sooooo grown up!