Thursday, March 26, 2009

Graduation is right around the corner...


Okay, so this entry will sound selfish, but...I just gotta say it!


In exactly 51 days, I will be graduating from college...FINALLY. I can't believe its almost here, I can't believe it took me SO long to do it, and overall--I'M JUST PLAIN EXCITED!!!! I am working on my last paper for my second to last class and I am so not focused it is killing me! I want to do it, be done with it--but still do it right. I just can't focus. I have A LOT of paperwork to do before the actual week of graduation, but I just SOOOOO badly want to be done--NOW. I know its close, but I just can't believe its this close...


On to other things--I've been putting a lot of time into figuring out new and great things for our preschool program, working on Vacation plans (here and there), and basically just running a constant "countdown" in my mind...What will I have to countdown to after I'm done with college classes????


Well, the day is nice enough to be outside this afternoon, so that is what we will be doing when the girls wake up from their naps--until then...I WILL WRITE!
BTW...DISNEY countdown is 57 days!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: