Saturday, March 21, 2009

When did I get old enough to be excited about...


Okay, I'm leading this post off with this disclaimer...

**I'M OLD, AND GET EXCITED ABOUT SUCH "UNCOOL" STUFF**

Today, we purchased a new vacuum cleaner--A Dyson! We did not pay full price, we did not get he newest model, and we mulled over the decision for quite some time. We really needed a new one and I'm excited that it has a 5 year warranty and an excellent reputation. So, despite my explanation, I still can't believe I got one!

We had a great time visiting with friends in Champaign last night and today...got to swim, play cards, and visit after a good amount of time of not seeing each other for awhile. I feel like with friends that don't live within an hour's drive should have a "time together" at least once a year. Friendships grow stronger when time together is so great!

Well, I'm signing off...can't remember the last time I got enough sleep to feel rested...but between tonight's sleep and a possible Sunday afternoon nap, I should be good to go for the week ahead!

DISNEY COUNTDOWN--61 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Funny...I got a new vac on Saturday also! It wasn't a Dyson....but it's a VERY nice Hoover! I gotta say it SUCKS! :)