Friday, April 24, 2009

Bubble Night...


Tonight, we had "Bubble Night" in our backyard (well, the church's backyard, too) and the kids had a blast. Although, I think if we had just met at a park, had bubbles, and just let them play on the swings, slides and such they would have had just as much fun!!! We had about 15 kids and they had fun playing together!
After everyone headed home, Carissa asked to take her bath and said she wanted to go to bed early--nothing like wearing your kids out in a matter of hours, right?
Tomorrow, there is a slight chance of rain/thunderstorms, but we will hopefully be outside most of the day. Joe's going to work out at the golf course at 6 am (Crazy man!) and the girls and I will be home--probably most of the day! I hope they can be outside playing and enjoying the nice weather before all of our final "April Showers" finish out the month!!!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!


DISNEY COUNTDOWN~28 1/2 days!!!!!!!!

No comments: