Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bittersweet

I write this blog as I should be working on a paper...I just don't wanna do it! Is that wrong? I want to do it, but my mind and heart are not really into it right now...HOWEVER, it is due tomorrow. So, this will be short.

Today, I'm babysitting two kids besides my own two being home today too. Thursdays always seem to move the slowest--is it because of anticipation for the weekend? I have a lot to get done, hoped it would be nice weather (so they could play outside), but it poured all night/early this morning and we have pretty extensive sitting water. I have them outside playing in the blocked off driveway, but the weather says its supposed to start raining again this afternoon.

Rented my first two REDBOX movies this morning since the prediction was rain for the whole day, but the girls didn't seem too interested in anything...thankful there was a break in the rain for them to play in the driveway a little.

Tomorrow, will be a FULL outside-in-the-garage day in preparation for our yard sale on Saturday. What was I thinking? I was thinking--spending $$$$ for Disney World!!!

DISNEY COUNTDOWN~23 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: