Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Color, color, color


Today and tonight, Joe and I painted the master bathroom and scrapped the wallpaper/glue off the dining room wall...a lot of work, but the bathroom is done and looks GREAT--even if I do say so myself. The dining room will be pretty too, once the painting is done! It always seems like such an easy task, but once it gets started it feels like it will never be done--you know what I mean?


I have started working on my Final Portfolio for Graduation...its a little harder than I thought because we got a new computer halfway through my schooling, so I will be searching through two different computers for my documents!!! ARGHHHHH


The girls got to go to an Easter egg hunt at a local nursing home--the residents just loved watching the kids look for the eggs!! Its so nice that we live in a community where we can be a part of so many peoples' lives on a daily basis.


Today I walked 2 miles on the treadmill--for those of you who know me, this is HUGE!!! I have now been able to work up my time and distance over the last few days and I'm very happy with myself. I haven't lost any weight recently, but I know I'm getting into better shape, physically, than I have been in quite awhile. I don't mean to "toot" my own horn, but I just want to be able to play with my kids and chase after them too!


Well, enjoy the weather if its nice where you are and remember the reason for "the season" this coming weekend...

Countdown to Disney: 44 days!!

No comments: