
Every time I paint, I mean when Joe and I paint, I forget just how long it takes to clean, prep, and prime the walls! I just want to "jump right in" and get the color on the wall. Today, upon returning from Lincoln, I finished cleaning the wall in the dining room, sanded it, and put primer up. I won't be painting it until tomorrow...LIKE I said, a lot of prep work for painting!
We got to visit with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law last night and this morning--very nice visit--wish we could do it more often. We are ALL always so busy, but it is great to get together and spend time just talking...
Since getting home, we have discovered that our weekend is definitely going to be a BUSY Easter weekend...Joe had Good Friday service tonight, dress rehearsal for the play afterwards, the play tomorrow night/with a visiting time following, Sunrise service at 7:30 am, Easter Breakfast (coordinated by yours truly), and the second performance of the Easter play for church @ 10am, and then OUT to brunch--that's right, not cooking after this whirlwind!!!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying time together with friends, family, and the meaning behind this season--Our Savior...
We got to visit with my parents, my brother and sister-in-law last night and this morning--very nice visit--wish we could do it more often. We are ALL always so busy, but it is great to get together and spend time just talking...
Since getting home, we have discovered that our weekend is definitely going to be a BUSY Easter weekend...Joe had Good Friday service tonight, dress rehearsal for the play afterwards, the play tomorrow night/with a visiting time following, Sunrise service at 7:30 am, Easter Breakfast (coordinated by yours truly), and the second performance of the Easter play for church @ 10am, and then OUT to brunch--that's right, not cooking after this whirlwind!!!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying time together with friends, family, and the meaning behind this season--Our Savior...
No comments:
Post a Comment