
Whew!! I was starting to wonder if God had forgotten that it was almost the end of April?!?! I know He works in His time, but I will be one of the first people to say--THANK YOU...for letting us enjoy yesterday and today before Saturday/Sunday's rain. The girls had a playdate, picnic lunch, and LOTS of time outside yesterday. No naps, so they were asleep quite early last night.
I accomplished alot of paperwork yesterday...
-ordered VBS material
-got more than 1/2 way through my portfolio "stuff"
-scheduled a meeting to discuss my portfolio questions
-paid some bills...
-met with the "craft lady" for VBS and compiled our order for "Oriental Trading" supplies/craft kits!
-AND aside from paperwork, got all the laundry sorted and put away in the proper rooms...THAT is a HUGE accomplishment for me--usually I just reach into the basket and take what I need from all the clean, folded-yet not put away basket!
The girls got to help Dad with some yard work yesterday and doing the same for a little bit right now--but then they get a nap this afternoon! Grandma is coming to visit, eat supper with them, and stay while Mom (me) gets to meet some friends in Decatur for a belated Birthday dinner for one of them! Once we all became Moms, we have a difficult time coordinating a good time to meet--but its only 3 weeks after her birthday--that's not TOO bad, right?
Hope everyone's enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day...
DISNEY COUNTDOWN~36 DAYS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment