Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WOW!

**Disclaimer: This is not my desk, but if I had one it may look like this!!
I just realized HOW MUCH work I have to get done in the next 4 weeks...
-4 reading reports (about 150 pages of reading--about Revelation!), read 10 entries of a website and write a summary of the entries, 7-10 reflection paper on "discipleship" in Revelation, and Old Testament readings!!!

-An independent study for Church studies (1 credit hour is missing in my grad requirements!!!) due May 1st

-My final portfolio for my college degree--1st draft due the end of next week and the final draft due before graduation (May 16th)

-Along with the everyday activities at home, church, and other areas of my life......


I know I can make it, but I just want to do well at everything...I need 2 days to myself to get a BIG chunk of this done...


Anyone wanna babysit for two days????? And clean, cook, and take care of my house for me???????
DISNEY COUNTDOWN: 39 days!

No comments: