
I want to want to clean! Why can't I just like to clean? Is there anyone out there who really likes to clean? If there is anyone, please advise...
I want a clean house, laundry done/put away, carpets vacuumed, and dinner easy to do!!! What's it gonna take? WAIT--I've got it--I should hire a maid, but one that will work for free--or at least the same pay as me (hugs, kisses, smiles, and "I love you's") I just can't seem to find the website that has anyone that does the housework and cooking for FREE?
Sorry, selfish day...I want to be that "SUPER MOM" but I'm just not feeling it today. I want to be happy, excited to exercise, and enjoy the day but I know it won't happen! I am slowly accepting the fact that I probably won't be Super Mom, but I am happy with being MOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment