Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star


When we were in Target on Tuesday night, the girls got to pick 5 things from the "Dollar Bins" at the entrance. This is partly due to bribing them to behave (each time they do something wrong, a thing goes back) but partly so they are able to learn to pick things that they want or will use!!!


Today, I opened two of their items--GLOW IN THE DARK STAR STICKERS! I've always wanted these and I was probably more excited about them than they were! Oh well...so I put them up today and now I just want it to be dark enough to see if they really work. We have textured ceilings, so they are on the wall, but I think it will look pretty cool!


Spring is still showing through today--not too cool, not too cloudy. Babysitting for little bit today and then another night at home--I could really get used to this! Volunteering at Carissa's school tomorrow and then SHOPPING on Saturday!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!

No comments: