Yesterday, we had our hands full with "Dance/Tumbling" pictures...two girls+2 different outfits X 1 parent (me)=craziness!!!!! I think the girls did great, but it has been a long week.
The weather has been great nearly all week and the girls have been playing around like crazy! I love the warm weather and the girls getting to be outside and play!
Within the next two weeks we have: Graduation Banquet @ LCC, Carissa's Preschool Graduation, my Graduation, Graduation Party, Field Trip, Tumbling/Dance Rehearsals, Tumbling/Dance Shows, and FINALLY DisneyWorld!!!!!!! This month is already going so quickly!
Found out today that my brother and his wife will be having a.......GIRL!!!! They are due in September and we will all get to see them at my graduation, so the girls will be overly excited about that!
Life is flying by, but I am trying to focus on the "here and now" more so I enjoy the time I have with my FAST GROWING girls!
DISNEY COUNTDOWN~15 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment