Tuesday, June 23, 2009

$600~~FOR REAL!!!


I am not above advertising for something, someone, or anything that has value to me...


So, I say this with "nerdy" excitement...I will save over $600 by switching to PROGRESSIVE Auto Insurance!!!! ~Did that sound like a commercial? Oh, well!


I had been watching a show that gave ideas about how to save money in these "tough economic times" and I had already been considering the move to another insurance company anyway...so, I did it! It was all online (BUT, I couldn't just do it~I had to call to ask a few questions~just couldn't make the jump without a voice reassuring me :) I am so psyched because it really is going to save us over $50/month!!!! Couldn't get any better if I tried and tried and tried!


On another note, Carissa is still "battling" or overwhelming fear of "all things that fly" and it is getting to both of her parents and her sister! We are trying everything~IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!


Went for a 5-mile (give or take a little) bike ride while the girls were at another church's VBS last night...I'm not gonna lie~I felt it this morning! Still, I'm feeling pretty good today~got 3 loads of laundry done, cleaned the house here and there, and will probably go out and trim the evergreen bushes tonight while the girls are @ VBS...I feel a little guilty taking them because it's not our church, but they had a blast last night!

No comments: