Monday, July 20, 2009

Life...

There are things in my life that I get stressed out over...
~~Keeping my house clean--just in case someone stops by
~~Keeping up with the laundry
~~Debt...but don't we all at least somewhat stress over any debt?
~~And, currently, Vacation Bible School...It's very much a "Love/Hate" relationship. I love the excitement of getting people involved and watching the kids have fun! I don't like the stress I put on myself trying to make it "The Best" it can be...when I just need to realize that extravagance is not necessary for kids...I mean, heck, my girls could have hours of fun with empty boxes, tissues, or anything that I would deem "trash" once I'm done with the item.

I love the fun that kids have, but I struggle to understand my strengths and weaknesses in Directing VBS...this is only my 2nd year as a director, but I continue to "live and learn" in each step of my "VBS career" and hope that I will continue to learn something, or lots of somethings each day, week and year of VBS.

Fortunately, I still get to come home and continue my "normal" daily things...I love my life, sometimes frustrating for me, but I love my family, friends, and God...AND I want to continue to do my best~~ALWAYS!

No comments: