Well, the time is quickly approaching...
I start grad classes in a little over a week...
Joe starts grad classes in under a month...
Carissa starts kindergarten in less than a month...
...and Jocelyn starts preschool in a little over a month...
Where did the time go?!?! Life gets us so busy, crazy, and waiting for a moment to breathe, while all the while time does go on! I can't say it's not fair, but is it? I am excited for everyone's milestone this year, but the time has flown by!!
Joe's at camp this week (I know, I know~pray for us girls!) and we are hangin' around the house most of the week. Carissa keeps saying, "Since it's a girls' week, can we ________?" She wants to do things, watch things, and just be what she thinks girls should do and be when the boy(s) are away! So far, they've found some new toys (old toys--just didn't know where they were) to play with, cleaned their dollhouse, and continuously enjoyed trying to make each other scream...when does the screaming stop? Well, we're going to work on it BIG time this week, otherwise, Mom's going to go crazy!!!!!!! We had popcorn for supper last night, leftovers for lunch and planning on chicken for supper...we kinda like "flying by the seat of our pants" meals! They did not have any kind of rest/nap time today, so they should be in bed fairly early...I HOPE! They are starting to become more and more independent and it's nice to see them finding what they need to accomplish any given task without me helping them with every, single thing! They are great girls and I wouldn't trade anything about them....Okay, maybe the screaming :)
Here's hoping for a safe, happy, nice-weathered week @ home!
No comments:
Post a Comment