
This weekend, I did a garage sale with two other people...sometimes, I wonder if the work is worth the results. However I feel about the whole thing, I am still always happy to see the benefits of the work! I don't ever want to know how many hours it takes to set it all up (sorting, purging, pricing, and setting up/taking down, otherwise I probably wouldn't want to do it again. Within the past 1 1/2 years, I've done three sales...I think I'm done for awhile (til at least next summer). We did pretty well money-wise, I only packed up two tubs of clothes to still try to get rid of and happy with the business we had!
Now, it's prepping myself for taking Carissa to school next week...I know I've said it before and I'll probably continue to say it, but she has grown up SO fast! What am I going to do with her? Can I stop her from growing up any faster?!?! AHHHHHHHHHH
Now, I'm ready to sleep, but school beckons my attention. So, tonight I will sleep; tomorrow I will do church, and then work on the paper all afternoon and evening. I have until Wednesday, but I just want to start it and feel more confident about my thoughts--getting them onto paper.
2 comments:
I thought about a garage sale but ended up "blessing" the Crossing Thrift Store instead. I was overwhelmed with stuff though and in a hurry. It takes a lot of time but the $$ is worth it most of the time. Not fun getting ready though.
I hear myself whining about the homework I'm adjusting to and we won't have near the homework you have and you still manage to raise two kids!! It isn't for the weary!! Time management (FB & blogs!!) is going to be important for me to grasp :)
Praying for your dad. Know how scary and hard a time like this can be. You guys are always in my prayers!!
Thanks Loretta!
Post a Comment