Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big News in the Mollet House!




Carissa lost her 1st tooth last night!!! It was traumatic, but once she pulled it out and looked at it--she couldn't stop giggling! She was so excited to leave it for the tooth fairy to visit and see what she would be getting. The tooth fairy was generous for the 1st tooth, but she was told that it won't always be the same amount of money for each tooth...




Grandma stayed the night last night because Joe and I headed to Lincoln for me to go to class and we followed that up with our 20-week ultrasound....




We are going to be parents to a BOY!! Honestly, it's still sinking in, but we are just excited that we have a healthy little baby joining our family in the Spring!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Congratulations! I think the girls are very excited to become big sisters to a little boy... I'm happy for you!