Well...it's here. 2010. We will welcome another child into our family...have plans to visit friends in Pittsburgh, maybe New York, too...and MOST of all, learning more to make our family better, stronger, and more loved. I don't make resolutions, but I do hope that I can be more of a better Mom, a better Wife, and a better Person...I don't want to just try this year, but hopeful that I can continue this~only greater in each year to come.
We had a great Christmas and New Year's celebration...spent time with family and friends...happy to have a year behind us and another one to look forward to. Family is such an important part of our lives and we are trying to put our focus on our family....raising strong, happy children (it's not always easy, but I CAN learn enough patience to handle it...I know I CAN!).
Here's hoping that you are all enjoying your new year and will continue to be blessed...
No comments:
Post a Comment